Creating Tasks from Messages
Create a Task from a Message
In several instances we’ve found the need to create a task directly from a message. So, we have made this as easy to do as possible!
- When you hover over any Message click the Checkmark icon.
- This brings up a Task window with the Message pre-filled into the Details box of the Task.
- The Task will also be assigned to the recipient of the Message.
- Fill out the rest of the Task information by adding a Task Name, Label, and any Subtasks.
- You can select which Column to place the Task at the bottom of the window, then click Create Task.