Sending messages overview
Sending Messages Overview
Communication is key to collaboration, and Messages are a great way to reach out.
Heycollab’s focus is making messages an easy and direct part of the interface workflow experience.
How to Write and Send a Message:
1. Find your Workspace in the left hand column and click the center Chat icon.
2. In the below grey window type your message.
3. Attach any files by clicking the “paper clip” icon on the left. You can select from Dropbox, Google Drive or files uploaded from your computer. (Or you can drag and drop a file directly to attach it too.)
4. Directly mention a team member by clicking the “…” on the right and then select the “@” icon from the dropdown. (you can add some simple formatting or insert an emoji here too.)
5. Click the blue paper airplane icon when you are finished and ready to send.